Today BestBuy.com put up a place holder for their exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Steelbook release of Godzilla vs Kong.
We now know it will be released on June 15th. Pictures started circulating online for the design and we snagged it off Reddit.
Our contact at WB said we should know all the details about the upcoming 4K UHD release soon.
The 4K UHD Blu-ray is coming with Dolby Vision and HDR10 and a Dolby Atmos audio track to engulf you in the action.
Here’s what we’re getting for special feature :
- Commentary by Director Adam Wingard (only on 4K and Blu-ray)
- Kong Discovers Hollow Earth
- Kong Leaves Home
- Behold Kong’s Temple
- The Evolution of Kong, Eighth Wonder of the World
- Godzilla Attacks
- The Phenomenon of GŌJIRA, King of the Monsters
- Round One: Battle at Sea
- Round Two: One Will Fall
- Titan Tag Team: The God and the King
- The Rise of MechaGodzilla