A bonafede classic, even by Tarantino standards, Inglorious Basterds is an absolute classic. Whether it be from the retelling of World War II from Tarantino’s eyes, or an incredible performance from the entire cast, especially Christoph Waltz who won an Oscar for his performance. With the blood and gore audiences have come to expect from Tarantino, the new 4K Ultra HD of Inglorious Basterds is an absolute must have for any collection!
The release date is set for October 12th and for some reason the tech details were kept discrete. We’re not sure if it will come with an Atmos track and what flavor of HDR (standard, HDR10 or Dolby Vision). With a film like this you hope it’s nothing but the best.
From the press release:
OVER TWO HOURS OF BONUS CONTENT, INCLUDING:
- Extended & Alternate Scenes
- Roundtable Discussion with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and Elvis Mitchell
- The New York Times Talk
- Nation’s Pride – Original Short
- The Making of Nation’s Pride
- The Original Inglourious Basterds
- A Conversation with Rod Taylor