We’ve added the Steebook artwork below.
A few months after the Dolby Cinema re-release of Scott Pilgrim vs The World we’re getting a brand new 4K UHD Blu-ray copy of the film in all it’s Dolby goodness. On July 6th you can take home the Bryan Lee O’Malley comic come to life by visionary director Edgar Wright.
Yes, that means with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and Dolby True HD 7.1. What other goodies will be included we still don’t know, but hopefully Universal Studios will let the coins out of the bag soon. For now, here’s the suspected cover art.
Here’s what you’ll get
- Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Features Dolby Vision and HDR10 for Brighter, Deeper, More life like colour
- Deleted Scenes
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The Bloopers
- Alternative Footage
- Music Promos
- Visual Effects
- Soundworks Collection: Sound for Film Profile
- Adult Swim: Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation
- Trivia Track – Subtitle Track
- Credits – Static
- Four Audio Commentaries:
- Feature Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Edgar Wright & Co-Writer Michael Bacall and Author Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Technical Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Edgar Wright and Director of Photography Bill Pope
- Cast Commentary with Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, Kieran Culkin & Mark Webber
- Cast Commentary with Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ellen Wong & Brandon Routh
- Deleted Scenes with commentary from Edgar Wright
I personally don’t really like this artwork. I think it could have been better. Plus, someone SCREWED UP big time. The back is a guitar and not the instrument Scott plays… a bass. On the front Scott is holding a bass.
Edgar Wright more or less confirmed this release back in 2020 on Twitter.