The latest MCU movie, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, is coming to digital and 4K UltraHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray. For those who cannot wait to own the physical media, you grab your digital copy on June 22nd. The 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray will be released over a month later on July 26th.
Like most press releases we don’t know what flavour of HDR we’ll be getting, but we do know that Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 is included on the 4K and DTS Master HD for the Blu-ray.
Bonus features include:
- Method to the Madness – Join various crew members and Marvel employees in interviews as they discuss their love of Sam Raimi and all the details of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that make it quintessentially Raimi.
- Introducing America Chavez – In this short and fun profile piece, we’ll learn about America’s humble beginnings in the comics. We’ll meet Xochitl Gomez and discuss the complications her character’s unique power presents for the future of the MCU.
- Constructing the Multiverse – Writing a feature film for Marvel is no easy task. In this playful yet informative featurette, we’ll dive into the challenges that writer Michael Waldron faced in creating the twisting and turning story of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- Gag Reel -Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- A Great Team -A journalist questions Doctor Strange’s integrity.
- Pizza Poppa – Bruce is relieved when Doctor Strange’s spell ends.
- It’s Not Permanent – Bruce tries to accuse Doctor Strange of being an imposter.
- View the film with audio commentary by Sam Raimi, Richie Palmer, and Michael Waldron.
Until then, here is the cover art.